sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2014

Ariana Grande - My Everything


My Everything (2014)

1 - Intro
2 - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)
3 - One Last Time
4 - Why Try
5 - Break Free (feat. Zedd)
6 - Best Mistake (feat. Big Sean
7 - Be My Baby (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8 - Break Your Heart Right Back (feat. Childish Gambino)
9 - Love Me Harder
10 - Just a Little Bit of Your Heart
11 - Hands On Me (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12 - My Everything
13 - Bang Bang
14 - Only 1
15 - You Don't Know Me



About Luan Santos

we are certified themeforest Developers, Google blogspot developer and UI designers. We are popular at JavaScript engineers. We are team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Designed By Templatezy / Sb Game Hacker / & Distributed By My Blogger Themes